[Dailydrool] Healing Drool

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 04:57:13 PST 2009

First off Healing drool to all those in need.
This is basset related to a point. I have joined a wondeful facebook group to help get a puppy mill shut down. I was always one to sit back and do nothing. This time on Jan 29, Hubby is driving me 90 mins to protest puppymillers from Hell their  court hearing. I normally would not ask but can anyone on facebook go to ( http://www.PuppiesRus.ca ) it will direct you to the facebook group and join to show your support. I think all the names will be used at the court hearing. This couple you can read at the group are selling sick and dyeing puppies infected with the Parvo virus and are selling puppies on the popular group ( www.kijji.ca ). We are working to get Kijji to stop the sale of puppies. This is all new to me.  Any extra suggestions on how to stop these people I am open to please email  me @ ( carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca )

>From the bottom of my heart

Carolyn

Mom to
Rex aka LiL Foot