[Dailydrool] Drool requested

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 05:19:58 PST 2009

Hi everyone.

This is da Mama for the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm. I am asking for any spare Drool for my baby, Tinkerbelle (aka Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm). She has a tangerine-sized tumor on her left hip that is going to be biopsied today. It has to be sent off for analysis, so it will be a while before we know what it is. Please, if you have ANY spare Drool we would appreciate it. (Keeping her in your prayers would be greatly appreciated also.) The vet lady said that it does not feel like a fatty tumor, and it seems to be sitting on top of the muscle. I pray that it is benign and not the C word.

Thank you for any drool you can send.

Brenda - the very worried Mama of Dog Woods Farm and the Thundering Herd.