[Dailydrool] Whistler/Where are my fosters?

Joffk at cs.com Joffk at cs.com
Mon Jan 19 05:33:55 PST 2009

I once fostered a very sweet basset named Echo, who didn't whistle, but she warbled like a little birdy.  I wonder what ever happened to her?  Also, I fostered a sweet little basset hound named Frolic.  I lost track of her, also.  I fostered both these dogs through BROOD, so if anyone knows where they're at now and how they're doing, I'd love to her.
Thanks,
Joff f/s to Madelynne Maybelle, NAP, AJP, CGC, TDI, NAC, TN-N, Daisy Mae-Hem, CGC, TDI and Sherlock Holmes (BROOD basset), the bassets, and Monroe, THE bloodhound puppy, and Sabrina, the OTHER bloodhound puppy.