[Dailydrool] Gomer's paternal grandfather and droolatives!

Karen Steflik k9casa at escapees.com
Mon Jan 19 09:07:22 PST 2009

When froggie posted about Murphy's lineage, it peaked my interest
since I remembered Gomer's paternal grandfather is also Ch. Hiflite
Briarcrest Extra Man ROM.  This was an outcross breeding as Gomer's
mother is all Fort Merrill lineage.  He was a showdog, has 9 points
with no majors after a couple of years, so it was decided to neuter
him and place him with us where he could retire to luxury.  I decided
to try obedience with him and we just finished his CD title--I am so
proud of him.  Anyhoo, it sounds like Gomer is related to Murphy and
Beluga, wow!  We've got droolatives!  Yahooo--I always knew we were
all family on the drool, he he.

Karen and the k9casa
SPIKE--I'm a Fort Merrill linebred champion with a lace ear, a fan
club, and born on the 4th of July
SNOWY--I'm a linebred champion English Setter who lives in "basset
he!!"--we need more English Setters around here!
GOMER--Yahoo, I have droolatives!!!  Fort Merrill FasTrak, CD, RN, CGC
and the Sheriff on Purdue Street and at the dog park
ROSIE--I'm an outcrossing of Castlehill's and Topsfield and very cute,
check me out on the drool calendar April 11th.
GEORGE--I'm a linebred Castlehill's champion doggie who was 1st AOM at
Westminster in 2007 but my head still fits through the dog door :)