[Dailydrool] Belly Button Fuzz

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Mon Jan 19 16:49:01 PST 2009

Frazier is my "lint belly boy".  He will go outside and come back in with twigs, small rocks, pin cones & needles, grass, etc. and yes, plenty of hair & fuzz stuck in his "lint trap".  He is not overweight, but does have side folds when his stomach relaxes that seem to pick up stuff when he lays down.  The first time I really noticed it was one summer day when he was running around the yard after Frances (Bootiful Girl ATB) and I saw a medium-size stick that seemed to be stuck to his stomach.  When I caught him and turned him over, it just rolled off his tummy on to the ground.  I laughed so hard, I cried.  I now check his "lint trap" every day, trying to prevent something he picks up from causing an infection or rash.

Barb, Frances (Baby Angel ATB - Boys pick up all sorts of weird stuff) & Frazier (No Mommy, no don't do it . . . it tickles)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457