[Dailydrool] Belly Button Fuzz

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 11:17:57 PST 2009

Our Leonard, now ATB, was the world's greatest belly button fuzz, etc.
collector. We would collect it and save it in a zip lock bag (yeah, we're
weird!!). The hair actually collects in the belly button in a circle and all
sorts of things get wrapped up in the "nest".

Now it's our Elwood who has terrific belly button nests. We also admire and
collect his. Not all bassets have this ability to build nests in their belly
buttons. Leonard and Elwood are the only ones we've had with this talent.
(and we've had LOTS of bassets over the years...currently 4)

Melissa and Jo
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org