[Dailydrool] Marley and Me

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 11:58:53 PST 2009

My sons  girlfriends Golden retriever  FLUNCKED out of Obedience  not once,
but twice and  the trainer told her not to bring Sugar back until  she was at
least two years ( I guess that is when they get brains too )  because she was
too disruptive to the class.  hehehehe !!!!!

WELCOME  moderators,  glad you came aboard, we have missed you  !!!!!

Mom person,  I could just picture  the wrestling match for  the toast, I
couldn't  stop laughing,  many times I have had to seek  out and wrestle  Evil
Annie to the floor to pry open her steel jaws  to retrieve an item.
too many times to mention that I have had to jump over the back of the  couch
to tackle her as she was  trying to make her escape. no wonder I have  a bad
spine ,  now if we could only bottle the GOO - SLIME  and use it  for
wallpaper paste.

I loved the You - Tube Video of the CBHR  awesome . you did a  great job

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)