[Dailydrool] the diva vs the brudder

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 12:59:16 PST 2009

Morse here.  I lookin in to dis.  Nowz, juss cos da diva be wib da tank, it dont mean there canna be 2 lubs for da diva.  Yep.  It can be so.  See, Elder Clara be my lubs, but I know dat she awso git da lubs fwom Xaxa.  But den, wib a gud lookin gurl like da Elder Clara, she hab admirers all round da wurld.  Yep, it be fact.  I juss happy to git in line.

Inspector Morse x

ps  the slave nose so red if you look on google earth, its GLOWING - can be seen from da moon!