[Dailydrool] Drool, thank you, and belly button dust bunnies

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:19:09 PST 2009

Healing drool to Tinkerbelle that her lump is only a fatty tumor and not
cancer.  And no worry drool to Mom, who will be a wreck while she waits for
the results.

Thank you and welcome to our new mods.  We appreciate all you do for us.

And finally, I thought Geoffrey was the only basset in the world who gets
belly button dust bunnies.  Every time he rolls over for bellyrubs I'm
cleaning out fur, grass, etc.  Neither Molly nor Henry have noticeable belly
bottons, but Geoffrey definitely does.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))