[Dailydrool] Drool Calendar

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 16:00:22 PST 2009

 Hey, Droolers,
I had given up hope that I was getting a Drool Calendar this year - don't ask, not Ellie's fault, a mix-up with PayPal.? Pw. Ms. Brandy's slave, Angelica was kind enough to share an extra one she had with me.? Don't you know, late last week along comes a box from Cecil Graphics containing the one I had ordered.? Soooo....I have an extra 2009 Drool Calendar.? I do NOT have an extra stand, however.? Anyone who didn't get to order one can contact me offline - first come first served - and I will be glad to send it to you for cost.

?Sandi / NJMedic702