[Dailydrool] Diva Fed Up

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 16:41:06 PST 2009

Well I nebber!!! You listen here Brudder Doofus, and you too Buddy.? I just got a giftie from me Tank on dogster.? We be togedder, just the two ub us.? I no need any others.? Inspector Morse, you disappoint me.? I need help, not the Brudder.? And Miss Angela, now you in da mix, we need to bond togedder against the big ugly storm called The Brudder.? Me also mad at Momma, she order a calendar.? Me tell her I know want to see that thingy, unless i use it for target practice, or I let my bunny brudder Snickers chew it up.? He do that fur me.? I no lub you, I despise you!!!! And you not find out about any wild side, you puffed up goofy lookin houndie!!!? Emma The Delicate and Demur Diva