[Dailydrool] Nigel's New Biznissz

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Mon Jan 19 19:19:02 PST 2009

The slave is nuts about Jimmy Buffett.  He sez he's been a Parrothead
since before the fans were called Parrotheads. He once tried to make a
velcro shark fin for Savannah, but they don't let dogs into the show,
and it's so hot when Jimmy tours, we can't stay in the car.  When the
loud aloha shirt and grass skirt come out, he's going to the show.
When it's cold, like now, he threatens to put sand on the floor, turn
up the music, and fire up the blender. On the other hand, he could be
making us wear snoods.

Bro Jimmy wrote lyrics that said things like "If the phone doesn't
ring, It's me", "We are the people our parents warned us about", and
"The Weather is Here. I wish you were beautiful."  Silly two leggers.

Southeast of Disorder,

Piglet OEBE

WWJBD = What Would Jimmy Buffett Do

On Jan 19, 2009, at 8:52 PM, Bev wrote:

> Well dis VD it gott Jimmy Buffett onit singin. He bearfoot an jus
> sit aroun
> wif he geetar singin an MomPerson say he meke foreT3 milyun monies
> for doin
> dat.

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.