[Dailydrool] Nigel's New Biznissz

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:09:46 PST 2009

Dis here Nigel and I thinkin I git a new bizniss. MomPerson wented sumplace
taday an come beke wif a new won a dem VDs.  Youse nose, da fing go inna TV
an it play a moobie or sumfin like dat.
Well dis VD it gott Jimmy Buffett onit singin. He bearfoot an jus sit aroun
wif he geetar singin an MomPerson say he meke foreT3 milyun monies for doin
dat.
So me an Llewisl fink we in da wrong biznizz ob juss been dogs. I meen been
dogs all good an neverthing but I eben NAMED affer a song by dis guy (My
reel neme are Bonsai's Quietly Making Noise)so I gone become a singher.
All I needs a geetar an a paira flippyflobbies. I awreddy gots da
AAAAHHHHRROOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo.
I hafta chenge my neme too. Gotta meke it sumfin eyelandish.
Like....mebbe...Jimmy Buffett. Llewis you fink he mind I borrowed he neme?
He do,hunh. Lots, hunh? Yeah ok so we work on dat part. An whut?Oh yeah--
Ineed two pair ob flippyflobbies.
Llewis how dem fings stay on my feets? Rubberbands? Uhhh.....I dunno....dat
sound....tite.
So gotta git a geetar....an flippyflobbbies, an a neme.
I got da neme ob we firss song awwreddy tho. Y'all reddy for dis? Dis Big.
Okey, here we is  :I Done Got Cawt In Da Rip Currant Ob Love

Aint it grate??? Llewis where you goin? Ya gott a helpme rite da
words...Llewis! Hey!

Love and Drool to everyone in need,
Nigel and Llewis   HEY LLEWIS WAIT!!!!