[Dailydrool] Score for Elder Clara

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 07:31:12 PST 2009

Elder Clara here. My goodness, iffin I don't have me paws full wif these youngins. Elder Clara have to train dem, be on da patrolz, if it ain't Elwood, Jake be worser, and Elder Clara was not finkin dat could be. Soooooooo--Elder Clara hab to teach him liddel lesson ob da respect las nite.? Daddy alweys teke all of we out at the night and he gibz us nice treet, we go pottie den it be beddie time. Las nite Elder Clara liddel slow in moobin and I git ober to me dog door to go git me treet. Brudder Jake he be on da odder side and he not let Elder Clara out. I gib him me mean bark, da one dat seyz you messin wif da wrong wooman. He jus stand dere, he no moobe. I snarl dis time, he still no moobe. Daddy a handin out we treets, and Elder Clara a missin out, Elder Clara blood pressurez on da rize. So I stick me head on out da flap an grab Brudder Jake rite by da snooter an bite him. Yes I did. Rite in da snooter. Hehehe, well he be a screamin in da pain, and here com Momma, cause Elder Clara ain't a lettin go, but Daddy gots da treets, and Elder Clara missin herz turn. Momma comes a runnin bout da time I let go of him snooter, an she slams da dog door shut, cause Brudder Jake now ready to git it on wif Elder Clara. Brudder Jake got nice new toofmark in him face, Elder Clara berry proud ob dis. Elder Clara git extra treet frum Daddy too.
Victory fur Elder Clara.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds