[Dailydrool] Pw Gina Marie's life

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 07:37:00 PST 2009

When Pw Gina Marie went to the bridge in November I had offers from a few people to do a page that would show my girl's life in photos.  I really appreciated their offers, but was not able to send them the pictures necessary to do it.

On Christmas I received an album with Gina's photo on the front.  It has taken me a long time to even be able to open it.  It is something I will treasure forever.

Donna Lindy is the person who made the album, although it is actually from someone else.  Donna took photos of all the pages except for the dedication that was a personal message to me.  Here is the link for anyone that would like to see the album..........

http://homepage.mac.com/dlindy/PhotoAlbum100.html

I would also like to say thank you once again to all my Drooler friends and family that helped me when I lost my little girl. It took me weeks, but I finally was able to reply to each and every email that I received, and every post that was made.

Suz
Pw Gina Marie ATB
Forever in my Heart