[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 42, Issue 6

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 14:13:21 PST 2009

In a message dated 1/20/2009 10:24:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Nigel's  New Biznissz2

Oh Nigel! Your song gave me the leaky eyeballs. I can see you in  my mind
with your flippyflobbies and your geetar singing your poor little  heart out. I
can't wait for you to do your first VD. It  is obvious your song is directly
from the heart. I hope you come up  with more new songs soon.
Renee, Annabella Rose and Edna Jean(ATB)

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)