[Dailydrool] A few woofs from Sir Boxer

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Tue Jan 20 17:00:14 PST 2009

Woofin to every one from Sir Boxer,

I am woofin from the yard here at Camp Toast. I am woofin because my
SugerPieHoneyBunch Miss Pw. Brandy is having a Wooffel
http://sites.google.com/a/dishmail.net/pw-ms-brandy/ if you click on this
link you will see her most beautiful face. She would not mind that I am
woofing this, she is an old girl like I am an old boy, we woof back and
forth. She is my sweetie. I never had a sweetie until I came to live at Camp
Toast almost three years now. My mama came with me she stayed around for
almost a year. We got love and lots of food and did I say love and I got a
girlhoundy friend the Pw Brandy. I woofed to her on bended paw she said yes
as long as I never sniffed her bottom.  NuffSaid I am woofing this all to
you because me and my mama are a couple of the lucky ones. We lived in a
garage most of our lives, no windows and dirty and greasy, we were kicked
(that's why I can't walk real well) and skinny because we were not feed
much. We made babies for the humans that kept us and when we could no longer
do this we were not wanted any longer and given to rescue. My mama was 16
years old (yes your read that right 16) and me well I was a young 12 years
of age. I am now 14 and not in the greatest health, I have been woofin to
the late great Melba Toast and FEY they are warming up a cloud for me. Help
make this the best birthday celebration ever for Brandy and me an old rescue
boy who didn't have a chance with out rescue. I am old I forget things but
not my SugerPieHoneyBunch Brandy. She got her slave to put the most
wonderful things in this wooffel (raffle for those of you who don't know)
she woofed all this for bassets just like me and my mama. She helps save
homeless hounds, she is my dream basset. So please go to her WOOFEL

http://sites.google.com/a/dishmail.net/pw-ms-brandy/and buy some tickets. I
have bought lots to help her help the hounds that aren't so lucky like me.

Oh if you want to see me and my mama on our first day at Camp Toast click
here, BUT be WARNED

You will just have to buy tickets after you look into these eyes. Thanks Sir
Boxer the one and only to Miss Pw Brandy.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/sandy357/?albumview=grid

  _____

Windows LiveT HotmailR: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it
works.
<http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_how
itworks_012009>