[Dailydrool] Nigel's New Business

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 02:10:38 PST 2009

This is Ms. Beasley here pawing in to say that I am head over heels in luv
with Nigel's new song, "CAWT IN DA RIPTIDE OB LUB".  My eyes go batty, my
heart beats funny and I am in dreamland.  I too, will offer my services as
back up singer or groupie or tour manager.  Just imagine the "NIGELHEADS" we
will have that will follow your tour.  We can sell t-shirts, hats, snoods,
all with your handsome face on them.  Of course, all the profits will go to
rescue,  once you have bought yourself and Brudder Elwood new speedos to
perform in....(blushing).  My Auntie says her favorite Jimmy Buffet songs
are, "Come Monday" (she gets leaky eyes) and "Let's Get Drunk and S....".
AUNTIE!  This is a family post!  Well, I never, (yep, you never did..got
spayed a LONG time ago!).  Hey, back yo me!  So, Nigel I am available to
help you, just says the word and I will get my slave to bring me to you!

Snooters,
Ms. Beasley
Auntie Ruthie B too