[Dailydrool] Happiness is . . .

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Wed Jan 21 01:47:12 PST 2009

I know Clara is happy when:
I find she has snuck on to my bed during the night without waking me. In fact, I normally find her because her contented snores are the thing that then wake me!
Also, when she rolls and wriggles on her back, on the floor, making Worra, worra, worra, noises.

I know Rolph is happy when:
 he dances towards me with a sock in his mouth, ready to play the "exchange" game. That means I give him a treat and he gives me the sock.
Also, when he curls up with me alone, with his head in the crook of my arm and lets out a really deep, contended sigh.

They are both happy when:
They tear through the house and garden doing the basset 500
They play crocodile mouths
They curl up together on a bed
They get treats
They go to the dog park
They eat dinner

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP