[Dailydrool] It's not a full moon its Basset Snatchers....

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 10:22:04 PST 2009

 Kelly - One suggestion.? Look for the Pod....LOLOL.? He's obviously been "snatched" by aliens.

Nail trimming is so traumatic for him that he shrieks like he's lost a
limb when I trim the other dogs nails.  Imagine my surprise when I put
the t-shirt on him this weekend, grabbed the clippers and trimmed all
his nails in less than 15 minutes.  Not a whimper, not a shriek and no
fighting.  He was the perfect gentleman.  How did that happen?

?Sandi / NJMedic702