[Dailydrool] Excellent Valentine idea

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:47:54 PST 2009

Hey boys and gurls how about buying your valentine kewl basset crap and
having all the proceeds go to basset rescue.

We have last years 2 biggest sellers iffen you didnt get them
or need more and the sales of these will go to Puget Sound Basset Rescue one
of my faborite rescues that doesn't get alot of attention or alot of moneys
for the poor homeless houndYS

Firstest the Chick Magnut of the famos memememme hehehe it is a way kewl (if
i do say so myself and i do) magnut of me in my tuxeto my Uncle Rokki made
for me

check it out at
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/pics%20for%20houndsbay/?action=view&current=chickmagnut.jpg
these are only 6.50 each including shipping and are way way kewl (gurls
really like them)

also we hab a few of our "Faces of Drool" playing cards sets left featuring
all of your drool furends on a set of playing cards here is a pic of the
back
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/pics%20for%20houndsbay/?action=view&current=finalcardback.jpgand
a sample card that isnt in the deck but was of our Benny
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/pics%20for%20houndsbay/?action=view&current=finalcardback.jpg
and one of the partial deck
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/playing%20cards/?action=view&current=102707cardproof.jpg

this is sure to be a collectors item and once they are sold out are sold out
for eber they are 15.00 a deck

why shop at retail when you can get these way kewl items and have the money
go to help homeless hounds

you can purchase by paypaling the funds to cowbobdog at gmail.com or email us
for a mailing address for a check or a paypal invoice.

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr