[Dailydrool] Birthday Cards for Grandpa on hounds bay

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:28:14 PST 2009

You gotta Gramps? I don't anymore, but if I did, I'd be sure to send him one
of these cute birthday cards that mommy has on hounds bay.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1233089177

She's got three of them up there, and the money goes to help the houndies in
the care of Ohio Basset Rescue.  Tell your gramps how special he is on his
birthday with one of these cards, and maybe he'll share his cake with you!
heeheeheehee

Snooters!
Pw. Lilly

Hi ya PIT Riley!! I love you love you love you!!!

--
www.cornerstonefmc.org
www.ohiobassetrescue.org

Dozer http://www.dogster.com/?272678