[Dailydrool] Drool works

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 21 14:49:24 PST 2009

We wanted to thank you for the Drool for our "foster" Cleo's dental work.
It's beyond me how some people can call themselves dog owners
Apparently her previous owners neglected her dental health, resulting in the vet having to extract 11 teeth from this poor little girl.  She was found as a stray and it would be my guess that her "people" just let her go so they wouldn't have to bother with her health.
Thank God for the High Country Basset Rescue who saved her, pay the vet bills and were kind enough to give me the honor of caring for her until a forever home can be found for her.
Cleo is my first foster and she has made me realize what wonderful work all the rescues do.  God Bless you all.
Clean albeit, a lot fewer teeth woofs to all.
Janie Anne (OK, OK, I'll be nice to Cleo while she recovers), Bill (you'd better) & Cleo (I wants to thank the rescues myself, especially Jeromy)