[Dailydrool] A. Friend & Company

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Wed Jan 21 20:10:12 PST 2009

Dear A. Friend,

        Thank you for sending a Daily Drool 2009 calendar to us. You have touched our hearts with your kindness and consideration. We received a calendar, and a beautiful handwritten card. The return name on the shipping label was 'A. Friend', and the card was signed 'A. Friend". Well, A. Friend, your gift will touch our lives everyday this year. Thank you for thinking of us.

        Ellie sent me an e-mail that asked, "I had an email from a wonderful Drooler who wanted to know if you received a 2009 DD calendar this year? If not can you please give me your shipping address so a calendar can be sent to you." For the record, all of you are wonderful. You have been so good to Cathy, Boomer, Babe, Arnie, and I.

        I also want to thank everyone that sent us a Howliday card. Droolers are the greatest!

        I am doing okay, I am status quo for now. I apologize that this thank you is late. Happy New Year! Drool to those in need.

Houndie Hugs & Snooter Kisses from the Casper Crew!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel