[Dailydrool] OEBE Moon phase continues

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jan 21 21:08:23 PST 2009

It onwy beez 8:30 at de nite time an me ebil deedz continue.  Bwaaaahahahaha

De Scores jus in:

1. Me 1/2-Skechers 1/2 (me gits da odder one later)
2. Me 1 - kitchen chair 0  (one rung me chewy awl da
     way thru now...me start on da odders later )
3. Me 1 - Momma's fav bad har day cap- 0
4. Me 1 - Red ink pen be in da peesez - 0
5. Me 1 - bwoom fumm the farpwace set -0
6. Momma's 28 year old Teddy Bear dwooled on but still a 1,
Sadie  Maye-0 (Me gotz to figger out how me gonna reachy
up on dat tall pwace now.  You shud hab herd dem mud werds, why I nebber
herd such muddy stuff comin out ob da swabes mouf.)

Bwaaaahahahaha Me no pwincess no more. Da Momma
be a layin down...sumptin bouts herz head bone an herz
thwoat hurtz.

Droolz,
Sadie Maye De Debilish Deeba ob Dee-struc-shun an Ru-een be in da house!
bwaaaahahahaha