[Dailydrool] Sophie meets TP, Spanish Moss, Poop Eating, Dirt and Mulch

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 07:30:13 PST 2009

I had a full morning in before I even got to work today.  Soooo, Big Brother Schroeder and Big Sister Cassie decided to show newbie Sophie how much fun a new roll of TP is to play with.  Typically after I complete my slave duties for the dogs (feeding, medicine and peanut butter distribution, multiple potty breaks and water refills), everyone disappears and goes back to bed. I can then sit in peace and eat my breakfast.

Not today.  As I sit and eat, I think all is well until Sophie runs into the living room celebrating with her piece of TP.  A HA.  Those little stinkers.
I run to the powder room.  My brand new roll is now stretching into the hallway, office and living room.  White pieces of cottonelle hanging from everyone's mouth - they hit the jackpot.

While I am cleaning up this mess Miss Sophie decides to rip all the Spanish Moss out of the fake plant in the office and run with it to the living room.  That was a worse mess than the TP.  She of course thinks this stuff is way cooler than the TP and does the shake like they are killing the stuffie move.  Of course the moss going flying all over the place and I'm on my hands and knees cleaning it up so I don't have to wake up the bear aka husband with the sound of the vaccum.  All this has occured before 6 am....and no coffee.

UGH.  I am tired before my day even starts.  Will spring ever get here?  We have way too much energy from being housebound due to below freezing temps!!!

I also wanted to add that Big Brother has introduced her to poop eating although I'm not sure she enjoys it.  Knock on wood..  She has also discovered how to dig up the mulch, dirt and sticks lying deep below the compacted snow.  Ahh, all the joys of a puppy's firsts!

We send our love and drool to all in need.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder, and Sophie aka Lightening McPee