[Dailydrool] greetings from a new member

Linda Crawford l-crawford at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 22 14:00:04 PST 2009

Greetings droolers,
I am new to the daily drool and have been lurking for a week now getting to
know all the fur babies and their slaves.  I have laughed and cried with you
already I can't believe what I have been missing!  Our house has been calm
and quiet as we have been without a furry friend since gadget went to the
bridge two years ago. We are now looking for a new belly to rub and
amusement to occupy our boredom (yeah right) and have submitted our
application to become foster parents.  Haven't heard anything yet about an
interview or home visit but are eagerly waiting to hear.  Hope to share with
you soon the antics of our new foster.

Linda - Slave in waiting