[Dailydrool] OK, we did it.

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 14:01:19 PST 2009

After spending over an hour on the phone this morning with the foster
Mom, we committed to adopting Missy.
http://www.bbrescue.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=18
If all goes the way we hope, she'll be a great fit with us two-leggers
and the four-legger.
She's only about 9 months older than Gabby, so the energy level should
be well matched.
They are both rather submissive and *smart*.
Now we wait for her to be transported from Milwaukee back here to
Minneapolis.
After she arrives, I'll be asking for a lot of 'transition/adjustment'
drool for all concerned.
My DH is out in the garage trying to figure out how he can possibly fit
a doggy-door on a raised panel door that leads to the backyard.

Kathie G