[Dailydrool] Evil Annie & the clothes basket

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 16:15:59 PST 2009

Oh my God,  I laughed so hard my sides are sore,  I keep the  girls toys in a
clothes basket and when they want a toy , they just go  get  one, well Evil
Annie got her new doggie license and rabies  tag yesterday,  so daddy put them
on her collar   .well,   when she went to  get her toy  out of the clothes
basket the small rabies tag got caught in  one of  the hole in the basket ,  I
kind of  felt sorry for  her   just a smidgen,  well maybe ,  maybe not,  the
clothes basket flipped up over her head and she was running like hell trying to
 get a way from it,  but it was caught on her tag , and she couldn't get
away from it,,  I finally managed to tackle her as she was passing thru the
dining room for the fourth time and I had to release her collar,  she has a  quick
release snap  .  I'm sorry,  I know that was  mean,  but  You have no idea
how she tortures me every day with  her antics and this was just pure payback
!!!!!  no more clothes baskets  !!!!!

Marlene,  oh god my sides hurt,   Maggie wags and  Evil  Annie (  I was
attacked my a Basset eating basket today )
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)