[Dailydrool] Famous Nigel Shirts.....

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 19:45:19 PST 2009

The famous Nigel shirts will be sold in our Cafe Press Store so that you  can
order one in any size/color for you and your basset child. I have ordered my
shirts from them many times and found their service to be very good.

We are so thrilled to offer this wonderful tribute to the infamous Nigel!
The "Ratboyz" are soooo jealous and want their picture on a shirt. They will be
pictured in another project that CBHR is working on for children so
hopefully,  that will satisfy them for now. We will be able to wear the Nigel shirt at
some  of our events in Charleston coming up in the next few months. After all
this exposure, Nigel could run for president next term!  Hmmmm..... a  basset
in the White House!

Miss Twinkle Toes is doing very well and continuing to recover in the  loving
arms of her foster mommies. She is walking around some and being spoiled
rotten. She still has to put on a little more weight and go through the "Battle
of the Heart Wormies" but she is a fighter and will do well.

Elvis Ray is upset that his momma is a "Cult member" these days and he  wants
to know if she has to be de-programmed or can she still give him belly  rubs,
kisses, cookies, etc. without that. He is afraid we gonna go live out in a
commune somewhere. Gotta keep him off the puter and out of Google  search.  Too
much knowledge in a basset is a dangerous thing!

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild  Child)