[Dailydrool] First Annual Meeting of the Basset Cult Minutes

NJMedic702 at aol.com NJMedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 21:45:08 PST 2009

Ahrooo, would the meeting come to order, please!  Thank you, thank you  very
much.  Anyone?  Is Nigel in the building yet?  Are the  Marguerita's chilled?
An adequate supply of flip flops? Good...

Brudder Elwood - Have you any news on Brainsz truck arrival yet?   What?  It
was hijacked in Virginia? And Brudder Jake is still in the  slammer?  Oh, this
is not good.  Do we have enough cash in the tweat  jar to spring him? No,
Elwood, you cannot break him out - we'll have to pay  bail.Oh, and Brudder E?
Next time don't let the little bonehead act on  YOUR  idea, okay?

What is it Elder Clara? Oh, please DO excuse yourself to tend to a pawsonal
matt....Oh my dawg!!!  What is that smell? Oh, sorry, maam.  I've  just never
smelled anything quite like that bad before.

What is is Llewis? Not yet, tell Nigel the social hour is AFTER the  business
meeting.

OLD BUSINESS:Kudos to all new OEBE's! Your deeds are the inspiration  for
others. Our association is growing in leaps, hehehehe, and bounds. Keep  up the
good work. And a special heads up to Wulfgang on his tenacity in  obtaining and
destroying winter apparel, amongst other things.  Well done,  good man.

NEW BUSINESS: Attention, everyhoundie, er, um and houndette...must be
politically correct and all, hehehe. Our goal for this month is to continue the
mind control of the Tall Ones.  This can be accomplished in several ways  without
much effort on your parts.  Be firm about the need to determine who  sleeps
where in the bed, and I don't mean the ones on the floor.  I mean  the TALL
ONES beds.  Get there first!  Circle about and dig up an  appropriately
comfortable nest in the bedclothes before settling in. Clear out  the ol' tailpipe
before getting some well-deserved shut-eye.(Note to  secretary: Appropriate credit
to Elder Clara for this suggestion.)   Look deep into the eyes of your slave
while thinking "Short Ones Rule"   Repeat this every time the slaves try to
remove you from the bed. Sleep  crossways so you can stretch your legs as much
as possible.  Remember to  snore and think about chasing bunnies, squirrels or
_c at ts_ (mailto:c at ts) , your choice, hehehe before retiring to assure you  will
have sweet dreams about this which will trigger the ol' Frito Feet to move
about. Set your internal alarm to go off at, say...3:30 AM.  Wake up  the tall
ones to escort you outside.  Take your time, unless it is cold or  rainy.  In
that case, sniff the air, turn around and return to bed.   Lay down in the
warm spot. You get the idea.

What Llewis? You say you would like to enter a motion that Nigel's New Song
"Cawt in da Riptid ob Lub" become the Basset Cult of the Short Ones  official
song?  All in favor say AYE!  Opposed?  The motion is  carried unanimously and
the meeting is hereby adjourned.

Bring on the Margueritas....Where is my Speedo????

Respectfully submitted,
Dozer B. Lowrider CD  (Cool Dude)

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)