[Dailydrool] this & that

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:39:50 PST 2009

I am so glad that Sweet Sarah was found safe and sound!  I have never met Sarah or Frank the Tank, but feel like I know them due to Nancy's postings on YouTube.  I'd be in a panic if one of our hounds got out!

It has finally happened, I went to the grocery store yesterday to specifically buy chicken for Eddie.  Eddie is on a boiled chicken & white rice diet.  Up until yesterday, I had plenty of chicken in the deep freeze, and lots of rice in the pantry.  He loves his new diet, but as I eat my pb&j sandwich for lunch, I can't help but wonder why my hounds sometimes eat better than their slaves.  *sigh*  His anemia, pancreatitis (sp), & colitis, is better, and he is feeling more like a puppy than an 11 year old.  My DH says he races around like he is on LSD or something.  I am just happy that he is feeling better.

Drool to all in need!
Jennifer C. w/ Eddie ... when's dinner & Lucy ... i want chickie too!!!!