[Dailydrool] Hair, hair and more hair!

Jessica Mackey jesslyn714 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 14:02:15 PST 2009

Hi Droolers,
It was a warm week here in AZ, and I have also noticed Maggie shedding pretty badly.  I just finished using the Furminator on her...That has to be my favorite Christmas gift this year! What a difference it makes. After the Furminating, out comes the Dyson-my birthday present four years ago (yes I asked for a vacuum for my birthday). I take the Dyson apart about once every 4-6 months to clean it and get the hair out of the brushes. My observation is that these vacuums can last a very long time if well cared for. We did have to have the canister replaced once, because one of the latches snapped off, but that was relatively inexpensive. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with their furbabies!!
Peace, love & sunshine,
Jessica &  Maggie Mae
Glendale, AZ
Oh-Are there any Droolers doing the walk at Tempe Town Lake this weekend?