[Dailydrool] .....and also.....

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:12:27 PST 2009

...I thought I knew everything (just ask my husband - he will tell you I think I do) and I just tortured all 5 dogs searching for belly buttons and while I have one and I am quite certain the Colonel has one, I could not find one on Pete, Hannah Lee, Duffy, Rudy or Charles!!!!!!!  I seem to remember a little cute lumpy thing on both Hannah and Pete as younger puppies but I find nothing now at 8 and 18 months old - could it be that all 5 dogs have 'outies' and I can't find them?!?!?!?  While Hannah Lee enjoyed the attention the boys seemed to say 'THAT IS NOT A BELLY BUTTON now leave us alone!!!'....
GinnyTata-Phillips, author of DOGKU and PETKU