[Dailydrool] To Auntie Bev from the "Ratboyz"

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 16:32:12 PST 2009

Dear Auntie Bev,

      Us "Ratboyz" wants to tank you for helping  our brudders in da rescue.
Momma sez dat Nigel is a purty dog. He gonna  help a lot of doggies git
medikal care and new ferever homes by bean on our  shirt. Momma reskued all of us
and we wants to help da udder doggies git a home  too. We gonna send you a
biggggggg rat as a present! A Charleston rat! We da  best at catching dem rats!

Elvis Ray, Rusty,Chetty, & Little Max ...... "Ratboyz,  Inc."
"Have nose, Will Travel "

 Dottie

"My dogs are not  spoiled ... I'm just well trained."

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)