[Dailydrool] I gotta sneak peek at the Nigel Shirt!!!!

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 19:10:19 PST 2009

Nigel Groupies!

     Missy sent me a sneak peek tonight of the  preliminary shirt for Nigel!
It is uncanny how she has captured his  likeness..... especially the lip curl.
She carefully studied his song and has  included all the elements of the
song. We won't be able to put anything on the  back of the shirt due to our
contract with Cafe Press but nobody will look  at the back once they see the front.
We are so lucky to have her in our rescue  and we love her dearly! She is a
very generous artist and gives her time freely  to the hounds we rescue.

     She hopes to have the design finished by this  weekend and we hope to
have the shirt in the store the first part of next week.  Missy has outdone
herself on this one and I think it will go really fast! Stay  tuned for more info.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz" (we want a  shirt too, momma!)

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis  Ray (the Wild Child)
Chetty Cheese (I rescued myself)
Sam the Man (our  foster)