[Dailydrool] drooler needs help

Mary Mischelle Kemp mmischellekemp at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 07:21:52 PST 2009

Hi all,
    I don't normally send posts like this but I felt this really needed to be sent. Yesterday I received an email from Moon Doggie Coffee which is owned by drooler Donna Funk. Apparently the economy is hitting them hard and their landlord has threatened eviction.

I know that times are hard but if there is anyway you can order even one pound of coffee please do so. Donna has helped fellow droolers, hounds and people in general more times than I can remember. When the soldiers in Iraq requested coffee she ran a special to get them coffee. Two different droolers have lost their homes to fires while I've been on the list and Donna has run specials to help them get back on their feet. Just about every raffle I have seen on the drool has a package that includes Moon Doggie coffee. She does fundraisers for basset rescue every year, the list goes on and on.

If you order some coffee not only will you be helping a fellow drooler but you'll be getting yourself a real treat. Moon Doggie coffe is hands down the best coffee I have ever had. You will also be helping the hounds, if we can help get Moon Doggie past this bump, then Donna will be able to continue helping the hounds. I buy it for my youngest sister for her bday and Christmas every year. The year before last I got her something different for Christmas, thinking she may be tired of me always getting her the same thing every year. My goodness did I get an earful, my sister was very disappointed. Even my middle sister demanded "How could you not get her the doggie coffee?!?" So if you can, give it a try, it's wonderful and you won't be disappointed.

Moon Doggie is offering a special, if you buy 4 or more pounds of coffee  by 1/30 they will pay for the shipping.

Just go to www.MoonDoggieCoffee.com to place your order and enter coupon code ZEPHYR09 in the box at the end of the coffee list.
Thanks all,
Mary, Pw. Tasselhoff and Fizban