[Dailydrool] paul having a guilt trip

Peggy Gilman mrgilman1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 24 20:33:19 PST 2009

Hi! I'm new to the drool site,but not new to Dog Drool.
I fell in love with bassets at the age of seven in a book called "Fletcher is Missing".At the age of 31 I got my first basset.My fourth child,She was the runt at a basset puppy mill.I took one look at her, where she was living ,and Threw the breeder $125.00 and pulled out of there so fast I left tire marks in the drive.I felt guilty that I could not rescue the rest,but just last year this mill was closed for puppy mill crap. It may have cost me money,but my baby was still a rescue.
Growing up on a farm my family was the area animal rescue,but even then sometimes you could not save them all.
Don't feel to guilty.You are still rescuing one misplaced four legged human in Basset pajamas.
~Rosemary's Human