[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:08:05 PST 2009

I've fallen behind in my drools over the past several days and have just now
caught up.  A big welcome to Linda -- hope you get your foster soon.  And
congratulations to Kathie and your family on adopting Misty!

Drool for Rupert (and what a good brother Cowboy, taking such good care of
him), for Ginger, and for Milo the kitty.  And to GranpaMitchell on his sore
neck.  We hope you're feeling tip-top soon.  Geoffrey hurt his neck badly
over the summer and was on prednisone and pain meds for a couple of weeks
and he mended -- we hope that's all it is for GranpaMitchell too.

We're so glad Sweet Sarah was found safe and sound, and are so sorry for the
scare she gave Nancy and Bill.  And we're sending safe journey home drool
for the lost basset in Lincoln, RI.

Allison, what a touching tribute to Lizzie, who is a beautiful girl.  We
hope things get better for you soon, and are sending you job-hunting drool.

Safe journey drool to Jake and heart-healing drool to Linda.  I know your
dad is waiting for his old friend at the bridge, and they will be happy to
see each other.

Heart-healing drool to Eve, who has learned the one downside of loving and
being loved by a basset as George takes his final journey to the Rainbow
bridge to wait for her.  It rips a piece of your heart out when your baby
leaves, especially a heart-dog that you have grown up with.  But hearts
heal, and the memories that you have of loving George will stay with you a
lifetime and will be what gives you the courage to love another animal
again.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Know that in time your pain will
diminish and the joy he brought you will remain.

And finally, a huge thank you to Missy and Dottie for the "Caught in the
Riptide ob Lub" design -- how clever!  I have already purchased my shirt and
will wear it proudly!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))