[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 15:08:16 PST 2009

I've been traveling for work and to visit family the last couple of days and
am behind.  Heart-healing drool to Renee on your loss of Mabel.  She was so
lucky to have had 10 months of your love -- she will be waiting for you at
the bridge.  We're so sorry for your loss.

Drool for Thelma; hope she's recovering nicely from her spay surgery.  Drool
for Kelvin and his poor infected ears, for Fred that he recovers fully from
his Xylitol ingestion, and for Elvis -- it was so good to hear how well he's
doing.  I'm sure he'll be walking at some point soon.  And we're glad Newman
is OK.

Brooke, I think you'll be thrilled that you added a second basset to your
family, and this little one so needs someone special to be loved by.  Jill
the Bagel -- you're a hero!  You did such a good job saving your Mommy.  And
finally, we're glad Calvin Hugo got a shorter name -- it sounds perfect for
him!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))