[Dailydrool] Elder Clara seyz dont furgit this!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 17:14:36 PST 2009

Elder Clara here. I been a readin all da droolz, and I see ebberybodie a gittin out the creddycards gittin da Nigel shirts. gittin da coffee, helpin in true droolin fashion. Elder Clara seyz since you got them cards all warmed up don't bee furgittin da raffle that Miss Donna Lindy gots goin to help Claudia O'Neil and the House of Puddles. The prizes are just berry nice, Elder Clara is a likin ebberyfing in package number 1. Miss Claudia she be mouse1 at aol.com -well she hab 3 operations in one dey to cut costs, and she just da best, alweys a helpin others, and now we help her too. So Elder Clara is askin dat we all go on ober to http://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_10/Prize_Package_A.html?and get those raffle tickets.? Elder Clara seys fank you beery much, helping others feels so good too!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds