[Dailydrool] Missing basset has been FOUND!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 17:39:16 PST 2009

We are thrilled to report that Phoebe, the missing foster basset in Rhode Island has been found! After searching all day, our volunteers set some "doggie traps" with blankets and food. Phoebe was found several hours later in one of the traps and is now WARM inside her foster home!

NEBHR is blessed to have so many wonderful supporters who came out to help look for Phoebe and called with good wishes. We are so happy to share with you this great news!!!

Heather Hill
New England Basset Hound Rescue
www.nebhr.org