[Dailydrool] Nigel speechlass

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:51:33 PST 2009

...dis Nigel here an I dunno whut ta say....I nebber spected  so much fame
so fast but  thinkin abowt it well I guess it juss nacheral. I meen I a
prity talinted guy as it terns out.
I ast Llewis ta be my head roady but he ain't speekin to me. Too bad cuz I
tryin not to forgits da LIDDEL peepel...hounds whut helpt meke me a obernite
sensayshun.Heer me LIDDEL Brudder? I guess you dont need no big ole book to
be turrifik.
Enyways I wanna fank ebberbuddy whut liked my song an dat a dropdead cool
pixshure on dat T-shirt! Awways glad ta help da houndies.

Whut dat noise?
Llewis, whatchu doone?
No No Llewis!!! No Llewis Pleeze not dat!! Nooooooooooo not my

Drool to ebberbuddy frum Nigel