[Dailydrool] Mitchell and Nigel Tshirts

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 05:40:51 PST 2009

Bev,

We're sending a lot of drool for Mitchell.

We really hope is a temporary weakness...

As for those T shirts...well, first of all I cannot open any of the links, so I cannot even see it. Second of all, I am kinda happy I cannot open those links because from what other people say the T shirt is AMAZING, and if it's amazing I wouls love to have it, and with my luck in ordering...well....with getting my orders in China, I would be broke, with no orders and unhappy.

So enjoy your Tshirts people!

(it's not fair you can have them, but I guess it's LIFE:-))) )

Drool to all

Anna, Pepe (I got a new bed! Very comfy...I cannot enjoy it 100% though cause the fireworks are disturbing my sleep!) and Lulu ATB

      Get your preferred Email name!