[Dailydrool] Frum Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:04:00 PST 2009

Dis are Llewis. I wanna splain why I not tawking to Nigel my Brudder sos you
nize peepel dont get da rong idears.
I awways bun dere to help Nigel wif he riting an he tawking an all dat, me
an my Big Book. I lub my brudder or at leest I did.  Sumdaze not so shure.
Anyways he wroted dis song.
Uh hunh.
He come to me wif dis idear. He hab da words but dont nose whut da meenin of
rime is. So guess whose tole he?  Guess who helpt he rime da words? Dass
rite, Lliddel "poophede" brudder Llewis an he big book. An whut fanks I
gets?   Big Fat Zeero.
Call me a poophede. He did. an in print.
Tell me I kin carry he geetar whut he not got. Tell me walk behiner he. But
the bess part: tell me call he "sir" when I talkers  to he.

Uh Hunh.
Juss wanna meke shure you nize peepels not got da rong idears.
An by da way, I wann ALL dem shirtz sole cuz dat help homeless Houndies.
Nigel not gettin any monies for dem. So dats ok I dont care about dat. But I
not want peepels finking I a sportspoiler.

Love an Drool to all in need ebben Nigel whut need sum for he emptee hede.

Llewis, formerly of Nigel an Llewis now juss Llewis all alone by heself.