[Dailydrool] CBHR Bark Forces

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 07:03:57 PST 2009

CBHR fundraising committee member Mel Vergas asked me to pass this along...

We are so happy about the response to the latest design featuring the
talents of Missy Johnson and the Nigel shirt.  All members of CBHR are very
committed to helping homeless hounds and another way we have chosen to do so
is with the creation of our "youth education team".  They have created a 20
page, really fun and educational childrens coloring and activity book that
features more great artwork from Missy Johnson.  Join the "Bark Forces" as
they embark on a journey to rescue, rehab, and rehome homeless hounds.

CBHR is looking for printing sponsorship on this great project.
Distribution will be all over NC and SC.  If you know of a business that may
be interested, please send an email to barkforces at cbhr.com.  In addition, we
realize that others across the nation, are also working diligently to save
homeless companion animals and we are willing to share this artwork to
benefit other rescues.  Interested parties should send a request to
barkforces at cbhr.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.