[Dailydrool] Daisy - Mast cell tumor advice

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Mon Jan 26 08:42:57 PST 2009

Please understand, I have only the best of intentions here. . .

I am a  cancer survivor who was given just a few months to live but I
survived. I love my dog so very much I could never put her through
what I went through with chemo and radiation.  The cost would never be
an issue (I understand it can run well into the thousands).  The issue
would be explaining to a non-human why we are intentionally making her
feel so terribly ill. Let your sweetie pie live out her life until the
pain becomes too bad and then have the strength to let her go gently
in your arms to that pain free place known as the rainbow bridge.

Sincerely,
Nadine Mysker, slave to Jill the Bagel