[Dailydrool] 7 month female in N. Calif

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:30:39 PST 2009

My sister works in Novato and had a customer come in today trying to find a
home for their 7-month old female basset, Bella. Of course my sister called
me trying to convince me to take her, and of course, as much as I'd like to,
I can't. Apparently the girl's (owner) mother won't let her keep the puppy.
Grrr, dont get me started.

Anyway I referred her to Golden Gate Basset Hound Rescue but just wanted to
see if there are any other rescues up in NorCal who may be able to take this
pup. Shouldn't be too hard placing her as 7-month olds are pretty darn cute!

Email me offlist if you are interested in adoption or if you have another
suggestion other than GGBHR.
Kacy w/Cow and Ru