[Dailydrool] New confection

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 14:29:23 PST 2009

It's still very snowy and icy here in New Hampshire, so I headed out in the backyard to try and clean up with a garden trowel. The hounds thoroughly enjoyed the carnival atmosphere engaging in several runnings of the Basset 500, making snowpuppy angels, and digging snow caves while mom made that old time favorite - shave ice poopcicles. Just when I had a particular spot hollowed out, they would run through, grabbing mouthfuls, before I could actually get it scooped into the bag. I'm really not sure whether it's any better out there than before I started. Though the hounds would tell you that a good time was had by all.

Synthia - so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl
and big kids Ace, Baja, and Maya