[Dailydrool] Grampa Mitchell update

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:51:11 PST 2009

Mitchell is about the same as he was. Very wobbly in the rear, very tenative
in the front, not wanting to lift his head to look up. His appetite,
however, is undiminished, about what I would expect. I am going to back off
on the Dexamethasone as he has already developed diarrhea. I am not at all
sure it is doing much anyway. I would think that an IV injection would have
shown some immediate improvement, even if it was not long-lasting, but I saw
no evidence of that. I am looking into swimming therapy, trying to find
someplace affordable and close to home, but I will take him wherever he
needs to go.
As most of you know I am not a huge fan of alternative/holistic medicine but
I will do whatever I need to do to help Mitchell. He is still walking and
talking but is very very careful where he puts his feet.

MomPerson to Mitchell, Llewis, Nigel and Cooper

--

BGS

"Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?" (Bill Watterson)